Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Little things make me happy

I'm so happy when i try to mention (on twitter) someone (especially artist) and he/she replied to meeeee! aaah it make me crazy hahahaha usually i show to my friend what artist say to me, and my friend so jelalous to me :)) haha its so funny. 


hmm last sunday, i sent mention to ifa (keyboardist in maliq & d'essentials). I just say " Hy kak ifa, good morning :)" and he replied :




aaah so kind, he is so friendly. i know, he is a artist and public figure, so he must friendly to all fans :")


and yesterday, i gave photo to Arya Aditya Ramadhya (lale, guitar player of Maliq & D'essentials). i asked him. "Did he remember this photo when he performed in "Festtival Budaya SMAN 4 BDG?"


i guess he wont reply me, oooh i'm wrong. he replied me and say : yes, actually i remembered, i'm wearing batik when i'm performed. And its rare things 




Hihihi Little things make me happy :")

2 comments:

  1. siapa dulu dooong yang ngadain festbud ? :p
    ikut seneng ih henyooooooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah ijaaah hihi,sama aku juga senaang :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...